Monday, January 14, 2008

14 Jan 08

Hi again, just trying to get this blog started! It is fairly simple, so thank GOD for that! I am computer retarded!
Still no word on when I go into theatre, and now we know for sure that Derek isn't coming with me overseas, but he's tasked on an exercise for 2 months. So that will suck, since I won't be able to talk to him essentially for that time that he's away! Hopefully he'll have internet!
Anyhoo, here's some pics to look at and when I figure out how to add an album, I will do so!
Mary Ann

3 comments:

Crimson Rambler said...

Welcome to the blog-o-sphere!

Mom and Dad said...

Hi Guys.. this is a cool site . It Will be great to use when you are both away. Cute Grandpuppies!!!
Love You Both .. Mom and Dad

Crimson Rambler said...

waiting to hear more about your deployment...and holding you in our hearts meantime!