Sunday, February 24, 2008

Roto 5 has officially taken over!

So today was my first full official day in the 2IC chair, (second in command for you non military types). It went ok, lucky for me the Roto 4 girls were around for a good portion of the day so that I could suck more info out of their brains, but it wasn't that bad a day. Funny how completely exhausted I am though, having done more admin than anything. Had a few patients come through, had the change of command parade, it was a pretty half decent day. So all in all, things are good. I'm exhausted, but what else is new. Missing home, of course, but content. 218 days to go I think! haha! That's not very motivating at this point in time.
Time for bed, I can barely keep my eyes open.
Thanks for all the well wishes and emails, I would love to write to each of you individually, and I will write you back soon.
lots of love,
mary ann
xxoo

1 comment:

Crimson Rambler said...

thinking of you with much love